Sunday, August 11, 2013

My 1st Christmas Card of the Year

IMG_4018

I know the holiday catalog is out, but it took me a while to even begin thinking about Christmas.  I mean, it’s only August, right?  But the holiday season will be here in a blink of an eye and I don’t think it’s ever too early to start thinking about my holiday card designs.

I bought the Color Me Christmas set because I thought I needed more images that appeal to kids for my holiday craft fair.  I didn’t expect to like it so much myself.  That reindeer is stinkin’ cute!  I paired the image with a greeting from Tags 4 You, which I love because it has a matching punch.  What a quick and fun little card! 

Are you thinking about your Christmas card designs yet?  The holiday catalog is filled with great ideas and new products. 

Happy Stampin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment