Monday, August 19, 2013

Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Attachments Available Now

<3 this trimmer

I have been pleased with the results I received from the Stampin’ Trimmer.  It’s so much better than my old Fiskars paper trimmer.  It cuts straight and has measurements that are easy to read (even when my eyes are tired!)  Now there is a new option for the same trimmer.  There is a rotary attachment and decorative blades that may be purchased for variety in cutting.  I don’t have the rotary blade yet, but I plan to get it.  I think the cuts might be smoother with the rotary blade, but I’m torn because I really love the easy of cutting and scoring on the same tool.  It looks pretty easy to change out the attachments, so maybe I’ll just do that when I’m crafting depending on my need at the time. 

Happy Stampin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment