Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator? If so, now’s a good time to try it out. Starting on Monday for a period of 2 weeks, you can sign up for only $25. Here are the details:
Offer: New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!
Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Starter Kit Business Brick
- Customer postcards
This is a great opportunity to sign up with little financial risk to see if it’s something you’d enjoy. You can sign up to be a “hobby” demonstrator and just sell to yourself at a discount. It’s also great if you’d like to earn enough money to support your crafting habit by getting a group of friends together once a month to craft and collect orders. Or maybe you’re looking for a new career? You could hold weekly workshops and build a customer base to earn a living. This opportunity can fit a wide variety of needs.
Frequently asked questions:
1. I live in another country. Can I sign up with you?
Sorry, but as demonstrators we can only recruit within our own nation.
2. If I don’t like it, can I quit?
Sure you can! There are no penalties and no requirements to staying active a certain length of time.
3. How much do I have to sell (or buy) to stay active?
There are sales requirements of $300 per quarter. That is based on the retail. So really your minimums are $240/quarter based on your discount.
4. Why should I sign up with you, Vanessa?
Because I’m nice! Seriously, I’m low pressure. If you’re looking for someone to push you into a higher sales category or pressure you into doing more than you want to do, then I’m not the upline for you. I will provide support to you by answering questions and giving solicited advice. I’ll also send you a tutorial each month that you can use for your own personal use or for your workshops and classes.
5. If I am signing up to earn a living, are there secrets you can tell me about being successful and selling?
I won’t lie to you. If you want to do Stampin’ Up as a business, there are no hidden secrets. There are no tricks to make strangers call you and place orders. This business, just like any sales business, takes hard work. I wish there was a magic pill to help you earn big $$$, but there isn’t. (If you know of one, however, please contact me. I’d love to buy some!) Can you make money at this? Sure you can. It takes work to find and retain customers. And it takes dedication to have 50 people tell you “no” while you’re searching for one “yes.” But it can be done. Are there things you can do to help your business? Yes and I’m happy to share those with you.
6. I used to be a demonstrator and I want to sign up again. Can I?
Sure you can! Here’s how that works. When you don’t meet your minimum sales quotas, you go into pending status for a month and then you’re dropped the 2nd week of the following month. After you’re dropped you can sign back up again. In order to sign up under a new upline, you’d need to wait a full 90 days after you’re dropped to qualify.
7. Is there an advantage of signing up this month?
Well, the fee is the lowest I’ve ever seen it, so it’s less expensive to join than the normal $99. Also there are some exciting things happening for demonstrators in the upcoming months. The new Spring catalog will be coming out early next year, and as demonstrators we’ll get to pre-order merchandise from that catalog before those items are available to the public. Also, Sale-a-Bration will be coming in January. Sometimes we can get those items for free on our preorders!
If I didn’t cover a question you have, please send me an email and I’ll be happy to help.