Thursday, December 26, 2013

In With the New!

The new catalog is coming soon!  Many of you have already received your copy in the mail so you can be planning your wish list for when you can start buying things in January.  Stampin’ Up demonstrators get the opportunity to buy things ahead of time and I’ve had a great time creating with my new toys. 
IMG_4357
This fun card was made with the new Starburst Sayings stamp set and cut out with the coordinating framelit.  I used new DSP which I love.  The colors are SO cheerful with the Coastal Cabana & Real Red.  And did you notice the pattern in the paper?  It looks just like the retired Vine Street embossing folder!  I was happy to pull that folder out of my stash and use it again.  The folder, by the way, is now available on the Clearance Rack for only $2.39. 
And speaking of the Clearance Rack, not only are there still great items like the embossing folder available, but more items will be added on Friday, December 27th!  Be sure to log onto my website early Friday so you won’t miss out on the things you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment