Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cute Little Flowers

Spring is just around the corner!  I know, I know, right now you’re saying “I’m freezing.  It’s NOT Spring.”  While it is cold in many places, I know Spring is coming because there is a tulip pushing it’s way up into my flower bed. 
To get me into the mood for Spring, I decided to try out my Petite Petals stamp set and the coordinating punch from the new Occasions catalog.  I made the colors really bright and cheerful by using Real Red, Tangerine Tango, and Tempting Turquoise.  The little flowers in the photo are the Petite Petals, while the bigger flowers are from Mixed Bunch.  I also used the photopolymer set called Another Thank You.
IMG_4430
Have a great weekend!
PS – I PROMISE I have taken down my Christmas decorations.  It’s just that I made these cards last month and took the photos when the decorations were still up.  hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment