Thursday, January 23, 2014

Last Post for a Little While

I’m preparing to leave for vacation, so this blog will not be updated again until February 13th.  You may still order online while I’m away, but shipping rebates will be delayed until I return home.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  Smile
Before I leave, I wanted to share what I recently made with the Good As Gold Card Kit.  It’s great for cards!  You can use it to make simple ones, as designed, or you can kick it up a notch and add some extra embellishments.  Best of all, you may select this kit for FREE with a $50 order between January 28th and March 31st, 2014.
IMG_4492
The above photo shows my basic card made just with items from the kit.
IMG_4491
I stamped and embossed some gold flowers on one of the envelope liners (included in the kit) and punched them out to create my embellishments.  I used the new Petite Petals stamp set (133155)and coordinating punch (133322.)  Then I added an extra strip of cardstock.  I think it’s so cute & it was so simple.   I love this card!
IMG_4496
Then I used items from the kit and my gold flowers to make a cute treat holder. 
IMG_4498
It holds 4 of the Hershey Nuggets. 
IMG_4500
I started by cutting up one of the cards.  I cut a 2” strip.  The opened length of the card was already the perfect 7” length. 
IMG_4501
I scored at 2 3/4 & at 4 1/4.  (That other score line you see above was the original one on the card.)  Once the project is together, you won’t see that extra line because it will be on the bottom of the treat holder.
IMG_4502
I slipped the end into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324.)
IMG_4503
Then I flipped it to punch the other size.
Fold it up, add your candy, and decorate! 
IMG_4496
Till mid-February, Happy Stampin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment