Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Special Valentine

Today I’m sharing the card I made for my husband for Valentine’s Day.  I added some extra flaps to the flip card so I would have plenty of room to string a banner and write my greeting. 
IMG_4474
IMG_4475
IMG_4473
In addition to writing a greeting in this card, I’m going to go about the business of getting unpacked from my vacation.  It seems I made it out of Atlanta just in time before the big storm hit and the airport was closed.  It’s great to be back home in rainy & gray Oregon. 
I’ll be sending out shipping rebates today for those of you who placed orders while I was out of town.  I also have a big box of Stampin’ Up goodies that I need to sort out for my local customers.  By next week I hope to be caught up and back to business as usual. 
Have a great Valentine’s weekend- 

No comments:

Post a Comment