Sunday, March 9, 2014

Let There Be Light!

I LOVE daylight savings time.  I don’t even mind “Springing Forward” once a year and losing an hour of sleep.  Having daylight later into the day is SO worth it to me, which is saying something considering that sleep is one of my favorite things.  Anyway, I’m happy to have the extra light. 
In addition to the time change today, my husband made my photography lightbox today.  I was able to take photos of my cards without going outside and fighting with wind and rain.  It was awesome! 
As promised, today is the first post of the Card-in-a-Box projects I made as examples for my local stamping group.  Some turned out better than others, but I think all of them are fun because they are so different from a regular card.  For this card I used the Backyard Basics stamp set and coordinating dies plus the Label Love stamp set and coordinating punch.  I think it was easier to put together than some of the others because the flowers are long and are easy to layer for the pop-up effect. 
IMG_4617
IMG_4618
Come back to see the other projects I made in this style!
Happy Stampin’ & Enjoy the Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment