Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sale-a-Bration

It’s hard to believe, but this year’s Sale-a-Bration is almost over!  If you still want to earn some free products, make sure to place your order of $50 or more before Monday, March 31st.  There was also an update that items were added to the Clearance Rack yesterday, so you could score big by filling up your Sale-a-Bration order with deeply discounted products. 
I still have SAB cards to share before this ends, so I’m having to take a little break from sharing all my swaps.  Don’t worry, I’ll have more in a couple of days. 
IMG_4434
I used the Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating punch for this card.
IMG_4435
I used the Petal Parade stamp set, the Decorative Dots embossing folder, and twine from the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack. 
IMG_4638
I also used the Petal Parade on this 60s inspired “flower power” card. 
Again, if you have more Sale-a-Bration items you need, make sure to get your orders submitted by Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment