Friday, April 18, 2014

Don’t Order Yet!

Wow!  How many times has a company suggested that you NOT order?  lol  Big things are coming next week.  Starting on Monday and until April 25,2014, any size purchase will receive FREE shipping!  Also, on Monday the retired list will be released.  So, hold onto your $$$ until Monday, April 21st, and then feel free to shop until you drop.  hehe
IMG_4615
Meanwhile, I’ve been playing with Liquid Frisket.  I thought I’d try using it to mask this image so I that I could watercolor over it.  It’s a fun technique, but I had difficulty removing the mask when it was dry.  I actually tore a little piece of the image.  I found it worked better on watercolor paper (shown above) because it really damaged my regular Whisper White cardstock.  If you have successfully used Liquid Frisket, I’d love any tips.  (PS - Stampin’ Up does not sell this product.  I found it on Amazon.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment