Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ohhh.. New Catalog!

newcatty1415

**UPDATE 9:15AM PST – This just in…. NEW items have been added to the Clearance Rack.  Go Go Go!  A VERY popular item is the Expressions Thinlit word dies (132171) now only $15!**

This is such an exciting time for people who love Stampin’ Up.  The new catalog begins on June 2nd & I’ll be ordering them for my customers tomorrow.  If you have placed an order with me this past year, you’ll receive one in the mail.  If you are not yet a customer, you may also receive a free catalog as long as you pay $5.25 shipping. 

As you know the retirement list items continue to sell out.  Now is also the chance to buy things from the Occasions catalog that ends on June 1st.  While this post is too short to list everything you may need to buy before the catalog ends, I’m listing some of the more popular stamp sets, so you can get them before they sell out! 

Blessed Easter – I love these tulips. 

Peaceful Petals – Such a pretty and versatile set.

Happy Watercolor – This was one of my favorites.  I’m so sad it’s not staying around this year. Sad smile

People Like You  - So easy to use with the coordinating punch.

Love You To the Moon – So sweet and nice for love notes.

So Very Grateful – I loved coloring this line-art image.

Simple Stems – Wow… This set was great with the Secret Garden Framelits.  sigh

Another Great Year – I’ve seen some great cards made with this one.

Happy Congratulations – I loved the “lanterns” for my Chinese New Year themed projects.

Finally, check out the Deals of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment