Friday, May 30, 2014

All New!

IMG_0262

I’ve been playing with some of the items from the new catalog, but mostly I’ve been mixing them with current items.  This card is mostly made of all-new items, with the exception of the Thank You banner.  I used my Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities to color in my Blended Bloom flower.  I used the new Hello Honey cardstock with a piece of DSP from the new Moonlight paper stack.  (I love these little stacks!  I wish all our DSP came packaged this way!)  I finished it all off with the new Tangelo Twist ribbon.  (That ribbon has such a nice weight and texture!  I love it!)  Finally I used a new technique that my friend, Sally, shared with me.  See how the flower is on the framelit on one side, but cut away on the opposite side?  As I was making this card I remembered that my friend, Diane, showed me this technique previously.  Evidently I forgot all about it!  Thanks girls for the tip!

It’s not too late to order before the new things are available.  You can order things from the retired list until June 4th.  You can order things from the Weekly Deals list until June 1st.  You can order from the Occasions Catalog until June 1st.  I think this last one is most important.  If you want bundles from that catalog at a discounted rate, you’ll need to order those before June 1st!  Some of the items did make it into the new catalog, but they won’t be available at the lower “bundle” rate.  Just a heads up! 

Have a great weekend & Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment