Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother’s Day!

I promise I made a card for my mother!  However I had to mail it before I got a working camera, so I have no image to share.  Trust me… it was cute and sweet and I think my mom will like it. 

My friend, Sally, however, did take a photo of the Mother’s Day cards she created.  These are pretty and sophisticated.  I love them!  I’m so glad she shared them with me so I can show them to you! 

Sally's card

mothers2

I’m sad that this Framed Tulips embossing folder is retiring.  It was so nice to have it frame other stamped images.  If you don’t have it yet, be sure to get it before it’s sold out!  The flower image she stamped on vellum and punched out is in a stamp set called Flower Shop.  That’s still available as a bundle with the punch, but only until the end of the month.  In June the price will increase as it will only be sold separately.

Have a Happy Mother’s Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment