Sunday, May 4, 2014

Scrapbooking Convention

A couple of weeks ago I spent the weekend in Portland so I could attend the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention.  I went with my friend, Margaret, but I ran into so many more friends while I was there.  (The crafting world really is a small one, isn’t it?)  Here are some of the highlights of the weekend:

IMG_4649

My friend, Margaret, and I volunteered to help at the convention in order to get in for free.  One of our jobs was putting kits together for future classes. 

IMG_4659

I won a door prize during the crop!  It was a Stampin’ Up Paper Pumpkin kit.  How’d they know I love Stampin’ Up?

winningcard

Our table at the crop created a Card-in-a-Box with the supplies we were given for the contest.  This is our entry.  Pictured:  Margaret, Me, Donna

IMG_4672

The card won!  And as such, our entire table won a Sizzix die.  We were also entered into the National Competition to represent Portland.

IMG_4656

Margaret and I took a Disney themed scrapbook album class.  We’re good students, so we sat on the front row!  lol  That class was awesome.  It lasted a couple of hours and we completed 12 pages!

Till next year….

No comments:

Post a Comment