Sunday, June 1, 2014

Marvelous Monday!

IMG_0255
Lots of people think about Monday with dread.  Often that’s because Monday marks the beginning of the work week and the end of weekend leisure time.  This Monday, however, really is marvelous!  This is the day the new Stampin’ Up 2014-2015 catalog is available!  You may begin ordering at Noon MST (or 11AM if you’re on the West Coast like me.)  My list of things I want to buy is long, but I plan to start working on it tomorrow.  What about you?  Are there lots of new items you want too?

I made the above card by combining a couple of stamp sets.  I used the brand new, Work of Art, as well as the Petite Petals and Flower Shop stamps.  My color scheme consisted of Naturals White, Wisteria Wonder, and Night of Navy.

Happy Stampin!  

PS - I will be doing the Ribbon Shares again this year for all the new ribbons in the catalog.  Check back this week for more details.  

No comments:

Post a Comment