Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Summer of Birthdays

IMG_0270
So many of my friends have summer birthdays and that keeps me busy making cards.  Unfortunately I end up procrastinating and wait until the last minute to make the card.  Such was the case with the last 2 cards I mailed.  I didn’t manage to take a picture of them to share before dropping them into the mail!  Oops!  I made sure to share this one.  It has lots of items from the new catalog and I mixed the more traditional “Bloom with Hope” stamp set with more contemporary DSP from the Moonlight stack and the Arrows embossing folder.  I think it’s perfect for my friend who has a birthday this month.  It’s different, eclectic and interesting. 
PS – There is still time to sign up for one of my ribbon shares.  As soon as they fill I’ll be ordering the ribbons, cutting, and mailing them to my customers who ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment