Tuesday, July 8, 2014

News of the Week!

I woke up early to a ton of promotions from Stampin' Up!  (Good thing I can't sleep, huh? lol)

How about Christmas in July?  That's right!  There is a stamp set being released today from the Holiday catalog and it's a beauty!  It's called Beauty of the Season.  I can't wait to get it!  There is also a photopolymer set called Christmas Bliss that is more contemporary in nature. 

Did you love the Sweetie Pie Photopolymer stamp set?  If so, you're in for another treat today. There is a "boy" themed stamp set called Dear Heart. Sweetie Pie sold out in record time, so if you're interested in Dear Heart, I'd advise you to order it early! 
And if all that news wasn't exciting enough, there will be new items added to the clearance rack on July 10th!  I thought I'd give you a heads-up so you could hold your order until Thursday for combined shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment