Friday, August 1, 2014

The Corner Garden

I love big background stamps so when I saw some cards made with the Corner Garden background, I fell in love.  It’s weird because I barely noticed the stamp in the catalog (it’s on page 175 if you’re looking,) but now it’s on my wish list.  The samples made with this stamp are convention cards and I’m not sure who created them.  I love the white embossing powder.  It really allows the image to pop off the page.
IMG_0479
IMG_0716
I think one reason I love these cards is that they are beautiful, but are pretty simple in form.  You don’t have to try to group individual flowers when stamping since it’s just one big stamp.
Have a great weekend!  If it’s too hot in your area, it might be a good time to stay inside and catch up on your papercrafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment