Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Deals of the Week! (+ Really Big News!)

There are some punch deals this week (and those are my personal favorite!)  I was excited to see the hearts border because I haven't gotten around to ordering it yet.  Looks like I know what I'll be buying this week.  :)
And if that's not enough, there is an additional sale starting tomorrow (October 1st!) to celebrate World Cardmaking Day.  You won't want to miss these deals before they end on October 6th!  Note:  To save space below I only linked the clear mount version of the stamp sets, but the wood mount varieties are also on sale.  Also, ALL of the Classic ink pads are on sale!  Woo Hoo!

PS - If you're participating in the virtual club and order online during this sale, please use hostess code XQUYZNJ3 so Mary will get credit for the order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment