Thursday, October 16, 2014

Let’s Get Together!

christmasflyer-001
When:  Friday, December 5th from 5:30-9PM
Where:  Corvallis Chamber of Commerce
Cost:  $15 plus a dessert to share
Space is limited & registration will close on December 1st.
Let's celebrate the season together while making Christmas cards and eating yummy treats!  I'll have cards prepped and ready for stamping and assembling.  You just need to pick the ones you want to make and bring your own adhesive & scissors.  (Envelopes will not be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own to stamp a coordinating envelope for your cards.)  Your class fee will allow you to make 6 cards.  If time permits, you may make extras for only $1.50 each. 
The cost of the class is $15 plus a dessert to share!  Registration will close on December 1st, so be sure to contact me soon if you'd like to come.  svzhong@gmail.com

**PS - I know you're thinking I've posted this early, but the holidays are just around the corner!  Also, I'll need an idea of how many people are attending so I will know how many cards I'll need to get ready.  See?  I'm not really crazy to be planning this weeks in advance!  hehe**

1 comment: