Thursday, December 4, 2014

Looking Ahead

I know you’re wrapped up in getting ready for Christmas right now.  I am too.  Not only have I not started my own Christmas cards, but I have zero holiday decorations up!  Eeekkk.  I’d better get busy!  But I’m already looking ahead.  Here are some things of interest:

Starting on Friday, December 5th, there will be things added to the Clearance Rack.  If you’re like me and LOVE getting deals on crafting supplies, then you’ll want to log on to see what’s available. 

And looking further out (to January!) the new Occasions catalog will be out soon.  I attended the catalog premiere last night and I am excited to show you the cover of the new catalog.  If you’re an existing customer, you’ll be getting one of these in the mail this month.  It will also be available online later on.  Aren’t those pretty flowers?  Those are all paper & there is a kit to help you make them, as well as a new die! 

occasions15 

Also in January comes Sale-a-Bration when you earn freebies for each $50 purchase you make.  Here’s the cover of that catalog:

sab

I know I’m super excited about the new catalogs, as well as the upcoming Clearance sale.  I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment