Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Crafty Friends!

I always get some of the nicest handmade cards each Christmas.  Here are some (I still need to photograph others, but I will soon!)

IMG_2060

Phyllis always produces cards that are tasteful and elegant.  This one is so pretty!

IMG_2061

I loved that Diane selected the owl punch for her Christmas cards.  How cute is that? 

IMG_2062

Pauline was clever and stamped Santa onto a clear sheet to go over the glimmer paper.  So cool!

IMG_2063

Mona & I both bought this stamp set.  Only she figured out what to do with it!  Good Job!

IMG_2058

Sally’s star-flip card is so striking.  It’s so pretty that I plan to copy it for next year.  hehe

Like I said, I have more to share, but I haven’t managed to photograph them yet.  Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment