Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Birthday to …. Me!

I thought I’d share the homemade cards I’ve received for my special day.  My friends are so talented and crafty! 

IMG_2200

This pretty card was made by Phyllis with the Wildflower Meadow (129168) background stamp.  I’m glad she used this because I needed ideas so I’ll use my own more often!

IMG_2199

Purple is one of my favorite colors and Karen must have remembered that when she created this card for me. 

IMG_2201

Please ignore my poor photography skills!  Margaret made me this pretty shaker card with the Corner Garden (134048) background stamp.  This reminds me that I need to buy that one!

IMG_2203

Last night my husband said he needed to use my craft room and disappeared in there for about an hour.  He made this card for me and he did it without any help from me!  I was so touched and surprised.  He used the Big Day stamp set (139112) from Sale-a-Bration.  He even used some DSP.  I said, “Wow, you even cut out strips of paper for the border.”  He replied, “I just dug through the piles of stuff on your desk and used what I found.”  lol  Good thing I’m not a tidy crafter. Smile with tongue out

Till next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment