Wednesday, January 14, 2015

More Birthday Cards to Share!

So the problem with having a birthday on Sunday is that there is no mail on that day, so several cards arrived on Monday (or Tuesday) instead.  Here are more of the pretty handmade cards I received.

IMG_2212IMG_2213

Diane made this clever card with the Petite Petals stamp and punch.  Look how she included the gift card inside!  I’m going to copy that!

  IMG_2210

Pauline used a floral theme on her card too!  She cut out the flowers and used the greeting from the Flower Patch stamp set. 

IMG_2211

Kathy made a pretty and shimmery card with lots of gold details.  I loved that she added the butterflies since my name, Vanessa, means butterfly.

IMG_2209

Robin created this black and white card.  I thought it was clever to add the birds to the musical note background.

Happy Stampin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment