Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Polka-Dot Card Class

IMG_2817

I was asked to be a vendor at a local scrapbooking crop.  As part of that arrangement, I’ll be doing two classes per event with one being a card class and the other being a scrapbooking layout.  These are my samples for the card class.  It was fun to pull out a stamp set (Polka-Dot Pieces) I haven’t used in a while to make some pretty cards. 

If you are local and interested in attending, I think you can register for the March 7th crop until the end of February.  You can get more info by visiting 2 Cousins Events on facebook or by sending them email at 2cousinsevents@gmail.com.  The March crop is a Fundraiser Crop for the South Albany High School graduation party and costs $30 for 12 hours of cropping fun.  My card and scrapbooking classes are available for an additional $10 each.

I’m heading to Portland for this year’s Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention.  It should be lots of fun!  Talk to you next week-

2015 - Come Scrap - Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment