Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Year of the Sheep!

Happy New Year to my friends.  This is a big year for me because I was born in the Year of the Sheep!  Sometimes the “sheep” is referred to as a ram or a goat.  I am fluffy and cuddly so I think  the sheep term suits me best.  lol  For years I thought I was a monkey, but then I realized that Chinese New Year falls toward the end of January or early February each year, that means my January 11th birthday actually counts for the prior year, thus I’m a sheep and not a monkey.

I never managed to get my cards made and in the mail, so I leave you with the one card I did make.  Just pretend I mailed it to you!  After all, I do wish you all a year of good health, good wealth, and joy!

IMG_2809IMG_2810

If, like me, you’re a sheep, then you might want to know more about us.  Our lucky colors are red, green, and purple and our lucky numbers are 3, 4, & 9.  We are gentle, softhearted, and considerate.  Famous sheeps include:  Michelangelo, Mark Twain, and Thomas Edison.

Have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment