Wednesday, March 4, 2015

From the Herd

Have you noticed the funny stamp set with all the farm animals?  It’s called From the Herd and I think it’s so silly.  I thought I’d share some of the ways I’ve seen it used. 

IMG_2226

One of the reasons I passed up this set initially was that I didn’t want to have to color it all.  I love this “etch-a-sketch” version with gray ink on a lighter gray background.  So clever!  This one looks easy enough that I’m willing to try it!

IMG_2233

This sample has a little color, but wouldn’t take very long.  I think the artist was smart to just color in two of the images and leave the others white. 

IMG_2265

This one was all gray-scale, but it was still somewhat colored.  I like the way this is attached with the washi tape for a bit of interest. 

IMG_2587

And here is a fancy one that is all colored in.  BUT, it’s so funny the way the lumberjack is photobombing the farm animals.  That was a very unique take on this stamp!

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment