Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Napping Day!

catnap

Let me say that I LOVE daylight savings time.  I like feeling as though I have more hours in the day because it is daylight longer.  But losing that extra hour of sleep when the time changes can be tough.  It’s good that today is Napping Day so I can catch up on missed sleep and adjust to the new time change. 

In addition to the time change, I did have a very busy (but fun) weekend.  I participated in the 2CousinsEvents scrapbooking crop on Saturday where I taught 2 classes.  Then I did more crafting with my friend, Sally, on Sunday.  I do need that nap today!  hehe

cardmakers

Here is a photo of the crafty girls who took one of my classes on Saturday.  I didn’t realize until I looked at the photo that SO many people wore black to that event.  I, too, had on black.  How funny!  

Till next time… Happy Napping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment