Wednesday, March 25, 2015

<3 My Craftroom!

**Things are supposed to be added to the Clearance Rack today.  I looked and only saw a couple of Christmas things (stamps, dies, etc.)  If you see something you “need” please use my hostess code VT9SH6BH so I can earn some goodies.**

I shared the before photos of my craft room after I decided to pull everything out of the closet and start over again.  I finally got it straightened up!  I love how it turned out.  I have a very small room and it’s filled with many garage sale finds (my sturdy $20 desk, my $5 microwave cart, etc), so it’s not as “perfect” as many craft spaces, but it works for me. 

IMG_2892

IMG_2895

IMG_2896

The only downside is that by moving my punches, I lost my Big Shot space.  Now it will have to live in the closet and be pulled out when it’s time to cut.  I’d love to find a longer table that’s tall like my microwave cart so I could have both the paper trimmer and the Big Shot in the same space.  Garage sale season is coming soon, so you never know!

IMG_2897

IMG_2898

These are shoe racks stacked on top of each other.  They aren’t very study, but they work for small things.  Since the racks are smaller, that left me space for my rolling scrapbooking tote to go in front of it for storage. 

IMG_2888

It was a lot of work getting to this point.  Fortunately, I had a helper to keep me company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment