Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Cleaning

My craft room was a mess.  It was hard to even walk into the room because I had so much stuff on the floor.  I decided it was time to fix it up and do some cleaning.

IMG_2831

So I’ve been working on it for 2 days.  And here it is now….IMG_2834

Yes, I know.  It’s even worse now than before!  After I started I decided part of my messy problem was that I couldn’t put many things away because the closet was so messy too.  So, I pulled everything out of the closet to start over.  (Right now you’re thinking, “That’s not so bad since everything is out of the closet.”)  This is just the craft room.  Unfortunately the mess has spread to the kitchen, dining room, and hallway.  (I love how instead of putting the skillet away, I just crammed more crafting things all around it!  lol)   

IMG_2835

So, I’m not going to do anything else until it’s done.  I was planning on scrapbooking with friends tomorrow, but now that’s out.  I also need to make my mother a birthday card (her birthday is next week!) and I can’t even get to my desk to do it.  This is serious folks.  Sending a store-bought card isn’t an option!  Wish me luck that I can get the craft room organized and reclaim my kitchen and dining room before the weekend ends.     

IMG_2832

No comments:

Post a Comment