Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Why do we need to make cards?

When I attended Leadership in Florida, I really enjoyed the Keynote Speaker, Jason Wright.  I knew I enjoyed making cards and I hoped people enjoyed receiving them.  After hearing his story, however, I realized it was much more than that.  Sending real mail (letters and cards) touches lives.  I needed a tissue by the time the presentation ended, but it make me realize that what I do makes a difference in the lives of others.  Do you know the impact you have on others when you send a card?  Do you know you're changing lives? 

This is a long (about an hour) video, but I think you'll enjoy it.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Vanessa for sharing this! It was funny, touching, entertaining... and so true... Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I. :)

      Delete