Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Demonstrator Perks!

There are good reasons to be a Stampin’ Up demonstrator.  I meet nice people, I earn a little money, and I support my paper crafting habit.  It’s a good thing.  Another perk is that as a demonstrator, I receive a magazine in the mail several times a year.  It’s just for demonstrators and it has tips for running a stamping business, as well as some card ideas.  I get really excited when it arrives in the mailbox because I look forward to seeing what products are featured.  This month there were ideas for using An Open Heart.  I was excited about this set back in July, but somehow I had forgotten about it.  I dusted it off and decided to make something pretty.
IMG_2998
That was my inspiration from the magazine.  I also decided to add a little from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  (Just between us, I added that because somehow I got a smudge mark on the card.  Actually, of the 6 cards I made, I ended up with smudges on 3 of them.  How does that happen?  Anyway, it was nothing I couldn’t mask with the grunge.) 
IMG_3004
IMG_3000
IMG_3007
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment