Friday, August 28, 2015

Among the Branches for Christmas!

Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve shared how I used this versatile stamp set for Halloween and Fall.  I also made some Christmas cards with it.

IMG_3872

The “Joy” card is really beautiful in person.  I did white on white and gold embossed the ornaments.  I plan to make more of these for my Christmas cards.

I also heat embossed the “Making spirits Bright” on the other card.  It makes it really stand out.  For the background, I ran vellum through the embossing folder, then inked the back side with some white ink to make it show up better. 

Next week the new holiday catalog will begin and you’ll be able to buy some things to make your holiday projects.  Maybe this stamp set and embossing folder will make it’s way onto your wish list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment