Thursday, August 13, 2015

Coming Attraction: Among the Branches

I love stamps that are versatile and the new Among the Branches stamp set doesn’t disappoint.  It has images to make Halloween, Fall, and Christmas projects.  You can also purchase it in a bundle with an awesome Woodland Textured embossing folder. 

I’ve been playing with it for a couple of weeks, so I thought I’d share my creations.  Today I’ll show you how to use it for Halloween.

IMG_3869

I added a few more items for these cards.  The “Spooky” card also features a piece of the Happy Haunting designer paper and an awesome Spider Web doily.  The “FaBOOlous” card” shows off the cool embossing folder that comes in the bundle with the stamp set.  The greeting is from a new hostess-only set called Six Sayings. 

Be sure to check in next week to see the cards I made for Fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment