Monday, August 31, 2015

Get Ready for the Holidays!

Tomorrow is a big day.  On September 1st, the Holiday catalog will be live and you can place your orders.  WooHoo!  There are SO many items on my wish list.  As a demonstrator, I was fortunate enough to buy a few items ahead of time and it’s been so much fun playing with them. 
Here is a card I made for Halloween.  I love the little spider.  But if you know me, you already know I love spiders.  I would prefer they live outside, so I always catch them and relocate them somewhere in the yard.  I think, however, they would prefer to set up residence in my windows, like this! 
IMG_3875
Are you excited about the new catalog?  If you are and plan to order, I’d love for you to use this month’s hostess code  ( SAS2EFFX ) so I can get credit.  If, however, you’re like me and want to buy a ton of new items (spending more than $150,) then please do not use the code.  That way you’ll get the hostess credit.
Happy Fall & Winter Holidays!
PS – Rumor has it that there will be items added to the Clearance Rack next week.  Be sure to check there to see what new things went on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment