Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jingle All the Way!

I know, I know, it seems like Christmas is a million miles away, but it's coming sooner than you think!  The great thing about the new Holiday catalog is that you can start planning for your holiday projects now.  Think what a joyful holiday you'll have when your cards and decorations are finished and you can just sit back and enjoy the season!

One of my favorite new things is the Jingle All the Way bundle.  I love, love, love those dies and they are SO versatile.  They remind me a little of the Tinsel & Tags kit that Papertrey Ink had last year. (Oops!  Did I mention something other than Stampin' Up?  Okay, moving along.  You read nothing about that.  lol)  Anyway, I used that kit to make some beautiful Christmas ornaments and I plan to do the same with this set.  I think it's also going to make some awesome cards.  I ordered it, but haven't used it yet, so I'm sharing a video by Carrie Cudney.  She will tell you all about it!  (And remember, I did not mention any stamp company other than Stampin' Up.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it!)  


No comments:

Post a Comment