Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Halloween

IMG_0021

So this card is a bit goofy.  I turned the owl upside down and turned him into a bat.  Silly, but I think it’s cute.  My husband didn’t love this card.  He suggested I try again.  Seriously though, if you can’t be silly for Halloween, then when can you?? 

Here in the Northwest it is predicted that Halloween will be a cool & wet night.  Normally my husband and I dress up.  This year we planned to wear our caveman/cavewoman costumes for handing out treats, but I think it’s going to be too cold.  That means it’ll be a good time to dress in our Hogwarts robes instead.  They are wool and very warm.  I just hope we have some kids show up in the rain to get some treats.  We’ll see. 

IMG_0698 

Hope you have a happy, safe, & fun Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment