Monday, November 23, 2015

Black Friday Week Starts NOW!

IMG_0123
The big sale starts today.  Some items are ONLY available today and that is the case of the Designer Series Paper.  Today it is on sale for buy 3, get 1 free.  You can mix & match (because few people would want 4 packs of the same paper!)  One of my favorites is the Merry Moments (138450.)  I love the woodsy style and that’s how I decorate for Christmas every year.  I especially love the plaid.  These are the quick cards I’m using for my Stamp-a-Stack at the 2CousinsEvents crop on the 5th. 
I also made an envelope (with the Envelope Punch board (133774) that’s on sale today too!) that will hold a gift for my husband’s stocking.  All I did was punch trees from the paper and it’s ready to go. 
IMG_0147
But even if you have your Christmas cards done, there are some other papers included in today’s sale.  Timeless Elegance (138444) is so beautiful.  It lends itself well to being colored or can be used alone. 
IMG_3472 
In case you missed the link to the file to show everything that’s going to be on sale this week, here it is again:  http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2015/11_November/Online%20Extravaganza/Online_Extravaganza_Products_US.pdf
And if you place an order of less than $150, I’d appreciate it if you use this month’s hostess code:  K7GMGFSE.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment