Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday & Last Chance for Extravaganza

blackfridaysale

This is it folks.  The big sale ends today!  There are a couple of items that are only included today, so be sure to check those out.  Here is the sale list in case you missed it before:

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2015/11_November/Online%20Extravaganza/Online_Extravaganza_Products_US.pdf

I want to let you know how grateful I am that you purchased from me over the big shopping holiday.  You could spend your $$$ anywhere and I feel blessed that you ordered from me.  So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Today I’m also grateful for my mailman and my UPS man.  It’s cold today (about 20 degrees as I’m writing this) and it rained this morning just enough to make any hard surface slippery.  Yet, I have a pickup for my mailman on the front porch and I have a Stampin’ Up order arriving today via UPS.  This morning I made some little boxes filled with candy just to let them know I appreciate them.  (I’m ashamed to say I forgot how to use my box punchboard and had to watch a video after I ruined my first piece of paper.  Maybe I should use the punchboard more often?)

IMG_0156

No comments:

Post a Comment