Friday, November 6, 2015

Easy Card Crafting

IMG_0062
Thankful Forest Friends was one of the first stamp sets I purchased from the new Holiday catalog.  Yet when November rolled around I still had not attempted to use it.  Yesterday I decided I was going to make some projects with that adorable stamp set.  I struggled.  I tried a bunch of layers.  I tried adding embossing, I fussy cut the cute critters, I used lots of colors, and I added an array of embellishments.  In the end, I just wasn’t happy with my results.  Then I made this card.  It’s super simple.  One stamped image colored with markers, a splash from Gorgeous Grunge, some leaves punched from the Bird Punch, and a simple bow.  Wow!  The best card I made was also the easiest.  I love it! 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is simply gorgeous! After all your struggles, you certainly came up with a winner! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete