Thursday, December 3, 2015

New Things are Coming Soon!

IMG_0184

Right now we’re all working on cards, gifts, and home décor items for Christmas, but I just had to play with one of my new stamp & die sets from the upcoming catalog.  I call this my Hawaiian card because it reminds me of something tropical.  (My friend, Diane, is from Hawaii so I’ll have to see if she agrees.)  Anyway, the dies make this set really special.  I love being able to cut an edge that looks like a leaf.  And did you notice the yellow flower.  It has such dimension when cut out.  Love it!  There are many things I love from the new Occasions catalog and more still from the new Sale-a-Bration brochure.  I can’t wait for you to see them! 

With a new year & new catalogs comes a new opportunity for you.  I’m hosting a 3-month mini-hostess club.  It’s similar to the clubs I’ve done in the past, but of a shorter duration.  There will be 3 people per club.  Some clubs will be local and others will be of the “virtual” type.   Each participant agrees to place an order of $50 or more in merchandise each month for 3 months (January, February, & March.)  In return for being in the club, each person will receive the following:

1.  A free shipping rebate from me each month.

2.  One free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure each month.

3.  Hostess benefits during one of the 3 months.

If you’d like to sign up, you can contact me at svzhong@gmail.com .  I will keep registration open thru the month of December.  The clubs will begin in January 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment