Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Deals of the Week! (And I'm back!)

I'm back home after spending 2 weeks in Florida visiting my family (and Mickey Mouse!)  I'd love to tell you that I escaped the cold weather in Oregon and wore shorts and sandals for 2 weeks in Florida, but that isn't exactly how it happened.  It was cold in Florida.  One day the temperatures managed to climb to 70, but the rest of the time it was a high of 50s and low 60s.  Regardless, the skies were sunny and we had a great trip.

Here are this week's deals.  I'm excited to see the bear dies because I won the matching stamp set at a Stampin' Up event.  Now I can cut it out!  I also really like that lace ribbon.  If you are local, I am placing my monthly order tomorrow (January 27th,) so please get your orders to me in the next day or two.  Happy Stampin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment