Friday, February 26, 2016

3 Years of Paper Pumpkin

paperpumpkinanniversary

Can you believe I’ve been talking about Paper Pumpkin for 3 years now?  Where has the time gone?  This program started weak, but has turned out to be a good craft surprise for me every month.  You know how I’ve mentioned that I’m not in a crafty mood lately?  Paper Pumpkin helps.  I almost always do the projects when they arrive.  I love that everything I need is right inside the box, including full instructions.  Sometimes it’s SO nice not to have to come up with the idea.  It’s a good deal for $20/month because that’s less than I’d pay to take a class at a local scrapbooking store.

There will be a special box in March to celebrate the 3rd anniversary.  I can’t wait to see what’s inside!  If you’d like to try it out, you can get the March box if you subscribe by March 10th.  Don’t like subscriptions?  I also sell prepaid memberships so when you’re out of time you’re not under obligation to continue.

I’m crafting today!  Woo Hoo!  Maybe I will this weekend too. 

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment