Thursday, March 31, 2016

Time to Say Goodbye

IMG_1459
Sale-a-Bration is ending TODAY!  The past couple of months flew by and I can’t believe it’s almost April!  Anyway, if you’re missing any of the freebies from Sale-a-Bration, you can still one today with each $50 order.  I’d also like to thank everyone who ordered during this promotion.  You probably don’t know this, but demonstrators get credit for merchandise based on our sales during this time period.  (That’s in addition to our regular commissions!)  Because of you, I’ll be able to pick out FIVE free stamp sets!  You are all awesome for helping me reach this goal and I am grateful.  I’m saving those stamp credits to buy some stamps from the new catalog.  WooHoo! 
sab16

And, not stamp related, but I love this song and it goes with the post title.


No comments:

Post a Comment