Monday, April 11, 2016

OnStage: Salt Lake CIty

IMG_1470

I’m getting packed and ready to go to the Stampin’ Up OnStage event in Salt Lake City.  I love getting together with people who share the same passion.  There’s such energy in the room as we talk about cardstock and stamp sets and such.  And spending time with like minded people really does energize me and make me want to craft.  Another thing I love about a national event like this is getting to see old friends who live a distance away.  I already have dinner plans with Veronica from Hawaii and Lorene from California.  I wanted to make them a little gift set, so here’s what I’m taking.

I used the curvy box die and made a container for lip balm.  I also wanted to take something “Oregonian” and my friend, Diane, suggested I take something made from blueberries.  What a great idea!  (We have really, really good blueberries in this state.)  I bought some dried berries that had been dipped in dark chocolate and put those into mini-coffee cups.  I hope they love them as much as I do!  I chose the Wisteria and Navy color scheme to continue with my blueberry theming.  Now if only I had a stamped image of a blueberry bush!   

IMG_1471

This will be my last post for a while.  There will be deals of the week available until the 18th.  Also, the retired list will be released then too, so be sure to check those out on the Stampin’ Up website.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment