Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Cards & Coffee: June 12th!

IMG_1992

It’s a season of new things.  The new Stampin’ Up catalog begins on June 1st and I’ve decided to try something new in June too.  I’m going to be hosting a casual Cards & Coffee get together at Peet’s Coffee in Albany.  I think it will be fun to get together, don’t you?  I’m charging a nominal fee of $5 to cover supplies to make two cards.  Participants will need to bring their own favorite adhesive and a pair of scissors.  Peet’s sells coffee & tea, but you aren’t required to buy anything if you attend.  I will say, however, when I was there today they did have some yummy looking items in their bakery case, so you might be tempted by those!  If you pre-register and pay prior to the date, I will provide envelopes to go with your cards.  You can send me Paypal funds (svzhong@outlook.com) or a personal check to PO Box 2131, Corvallis, OR  97339. 

Here’s the important information:

Peet’s Coffee, Fred Meyer, 2500 Santiam Hwy SE, Albany, Oregon

Sunday, June 12th at 2PM

Now, I know someone is thinking, “I wish I lived closer so I could come too.”  I haven’t forgotten you!  I will be uploading a video of me making one of these cards so you can stamp along.  It’s the next best thing to being here!  You’ll just need to brew up your own coffee and provide your own supplies, but I’ll be taking you through the card every step of the way.

If you’re local, I hope you’ll join me!  I think it will take about an hour to make both cards, but if we talk a lot, it might run a bit longer.  lol   

No comments:

Post a Comment