Monday, May 16, 2016

Coming Soon…. Pop Of Paradise

IMG_1974

The first item in my preorder that I tried out was my Pop of Paradise stamp set and coordinating designer paper.  I love pink & black together, so that paper makes me happy.  This card was fairly easy to make despite having to fussy cut one pineapple and the banner.  (There are dies to match the banner, but they were not available for demonstrators to order early.  QQ)  I added some gold paper to this card too, so it would “pop” more, but I think next time I do it that I’ll add some Melon Mambo instead just to add more color.  I need to take stock of my paper.  I’m very low on Melon Mambo, so that is going on my next order & with other colors as well.  Cardstock is increasing slightly in price and I want to buy the basics at $7/package instead of $8.  (I know, $1 isn’t really a big deal, but if you’re buying several packages it can add up!)

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment