Saturday, May 28, 2016

Happy Anniversary!

IMG_1983

It’s hard to believe it’s been 4 years since my mother remarried!  This week she and my step-father are celebrating their 4th anniversary.  I’m so happy for them!  I am happy they found each other after being out of touch for more than 30 years.  Their story is truly the stuff movies are made of!  So I wish them a Happy 4th Anniversary and I hope they enjoy many more years of happiness together. 

I used the Number of Years stamp set and dies to make this card.  (While the stamps and dies are available in the new catalog, the last day to save 15% by getting them as a bundle ends on Tuesday.  So if you were thinking you might buy them, you’ll save money by getting them sooner rather than later!)  I love the floral images in that set.  I used a Papertrey Ink die to make the scalloped border because I thought it dressed up the card a little.  

Happy Stampin’!

2 comments: