Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Wonderful Rose Wonder

It will not come as a surprise to you that this is one of my favorite bundles in the Occasions catalog.  After all, I’ve posted card samples made with that set more times than I can count!  Evidently I’m not the only one who loves the set.  Here are some of the swaps I received from other demonstrators when I was in Utah last month.  (PS – This set will be available in the upcoming 2016-2017 catalog, but it will no longer be offered as a bundle.  If it’s on your wish list, you would save 15% by ordering it before the end of May.  You could use the savings to buy one of the new in-color packs of paper in June!) 

IMG_1851

IMG_1883

IMG_1889

IMG_1900

In other news, I’ve ordered the new catalog for my current customers.  What’s a current customer?  It’s someone who has placed an order (in any amount!) within the last year.  Those are set to ship on May 9th, so they will be in your mailbox long before June.  Hurray!  If you’re not yet a customer, I’m happy to send you one too.  I’ll send it free with your order or just ask that you pay $6 for shipping to get it to you.  Let me know if you need to be added to the list.  svzhong@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment