Thursday, June 9, 2016

$5 Paper Pumpkin Deal ends Tomorrow!

pp_one-day-deal_demo-header

What a sale!  Stampin’ Up is offering new Paper Pumpkin subscribers the chance to get their first kit for only $5 shipped.  That’s a $15 savings! 

The fine print:

*This offer is only valid until 10:50PM PST on Friday, June 10, 2016. 

*This offer is only valid for new subscribers.

*This is a subscription, not a pre-paid membership.  After your first month, you can cancel or skip future shipments, but you must make that decision prior to the 10th of every month or you’ll be charged.

*There is no obligation to continue receiving shipments, so you can cancel at any time.

*After the June shipment, future shipments will cost $19.95 each month

*Paper Pumpkin is always a surprise & that’s part of the fun!  Each month you will get something crafty in your mailbox.  It could be a kit for cards, it could be a home decor item, it could be a project such treat bags.  It’s always different.  The card kits are my personal favorite. 

I’ve been a subscriber for the past two years.  I enjoy the excitement of getting my box every month.  Sometimes I make the projects the very same day!  Other times I save the box for when I would like to craft while on the go (it’s a great thing to take to a hotel when on vacation or even to a scrapbooking crop.)  If this sounds like something of interest to you, now’s a great time to try it out.  Let me know if you have any questions.  If you’d like to sign up, here’s the link:

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-us/?demoid=2064780

No comments:

Post a Comment